Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Dear Grandpa

Today has been a huge blizzard. No school. We have had a very lazy day. This afternoon we went to run a few errands. I did not take my phone with me which is not normal for me. When we got home I had 11 missed calls from my mom. She had been calling to tell me that my dear Grandpa, Sheldon Jones had passed away this evening. We had known that this was going to be coming. But, no matter how prepared you think you might be, it still knocks you down in a way that I have not expected. He has been a part of my life, my whole life. I have never known life without my Grandparents. I have been a very blessed woman to have such a very good man be my grandpa. Tonight, I am so Thankful for my dear Grandpa. I will write more later, when I can actually see & think straight.



This is a picture that my mom took 2 weeks ago at my nieces baby blessing.
He's the one with his head down.
Bless His Heart!

0 comments: