Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Faith of a Child


This morning we were on our way to Bear River for little Bentlee's blessing; we were listening to Sounds for Sunday on the radio, and they were talking about Lazarus. Parker leans up & says, "Mom, I know what we can do for your eyes. We just need to put some mud on your eyes & it will take a way your blindness. You know that's what Jesus did."
I asked him to tell me more, he then told me that he learned this in Primary a couple of weeks ago & he told his teachers that this could help me.

Just when I think that my children are not listening & understanding what is being taught to them. After fighting with Park each week over the fact that yes we are going to church. He gets it! He understands. Foolish me for even questioning the Faith of a child!

Oh, How I love this little boy & I'm so thankful for him!

All I need is a little bit of mud . . . . . .

3 comments:

Marilee said...

Mud and spit! Bless his heart, he does get it and so does his Mom.
I'm proud of you. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I love these moments. Children really are amazing. I know I just have to remember to look at mine the way God does. He knows who they really are- I forget so easily. Thank you for sharing this.

Paul and Natalie McB said...

He is soooo handsome! What a good lookin kid!