Well, here we are again at the beginning of really our last summer month & I can't believe that our summer is flyin' by way too fast. I remember as a child that it seemed like those 3 months of summer lasted FOREVER! I was in heaven! And now, here we are already in August. Fair time is fastly approaching, all of the school supplies are out & Halloween is already being put out in some stores. Even, in Costco last week I saw some Christmas wreaths & ribbon out. REALLY!?! Give me a break. Time goes by too fast anyways to have it shoved down our throats this way. Just cool it!
Well, I have some fun pictures of a few things that we did in July. I'll start with just some hanging out & swim & art classes. The kids had a blast. Swimming went for 2 weeks, & the art classes went for 1 week. The kids were very sad to see them end. Parker is asking if he can do them both again right now! What a kid! I'm just glad that they really did have a blast doing them!




Andrea is so awesome! She did such a great job with these little ones. My kids love her. I would really like to take some painting classes from her.






The one that is in color, Andrea told him that he either needed to paint it gray or white. Parker said no, that he wanted to paint it blue. Andrea told him that if he did that them you wouldn't be able to see the shark. And the little stink tells her, "Well, maybe I don't any body to see it, because it is INVISIBLE!" OK you have us there, none the less she was able to talk him into painting it both gray & white, but then he got to paint red around it's mouth & on the tips of the spikes; for blood. Oh, seriously, What A Boy!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment