Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy 8th Anniversary



Happy Anniversary!
I'm just a few days late, to my wonderful husband. On Tuesday, Clayn & I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. I honestly cannot believe that it has been 8 years, it seems so much longer & shorter. Both in good ways. It seems like I have always had him in my life, although I know that I waited many years to find him. And yet, it just seems like yesterday that I had decided to move to Moscow. I am so thankful for my aunt being so in tuned to know that I was supposed to be up there with her, in the dead of winter; snow up to my waist, and that was on a good day. I am so thankful for all that I have learned from him & all that he has brought into my life. The road has not always been an easy one, we have had some difficult times. I would not trade any of it for the world. Because through all of the struggles, it has brought us closer together. I know that he sacrifices so much for our family. He is such a hard worker & he is very dependable. He is my best friend & I love him so much! Here's to many, many more years together. Love ya Babe!

0 comments: