Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Parker!




Our Birthday Boy!

I really can't believe that Parker is 5 years old today. That seems so crazy! Time truly goes by way too fast.

I asked Parker a few questions this morning & these are his answers :

An Interview with my 5 year old

What's your favorite color : blue & green
favorite things to do : build with my Trio's, play the Wii, & play with my Iron Man toys
favorite food : pickles, cheese, spaghetti & watermelon
favorite super hero : Batman, Iron Man & Ben 10
favorite animal : lion
favorite place to go : the zoo
favorite game to play : space video game
favorite TV show Ben 10
favorite movie : How to train your dragon
favorite ice cream : banana
favorite restaurant : Old McDonald's & Red Lobster, )what a combo)
Other favs : loves to throw snowballs, get slushies, go bowling & swimming

My sweet baby boy!

I love this picture, look at that sweet face!

He has grown & changed so fast.
I love him so much!

Happy Birthday, Park! I hope that you have a great day!
We Love You!


2 comments:

Marilee said...

The baby pictures are darling. It has gone by fast. Oh, the duck bathrobe too cute. Banana ice cream?! What a kid.

Anonymous said...

It has been fun catching up on your blog. I know we are right across the street from each other, but "life" happens. I love seeing you having fun! Talk to you soon!