I am so far behind. I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures of what we did in June.
First off we went to a block party. It was great food, friends, & a live band. The kids had a blast. They let the kids come up & play with them & Parker got to be with the guitar. They were awesome with them. Fun Times!
First off we went to a block party. It was great food, friends, & a live band. The kids had a blast. They let the kids come up & play with them & Parker got to be with the guitar. They were awesome with them. Fun Times!



Airport Appreciation Day
We took the kids & we got to go on an airplane ride & look at all sort of planes & helicopters. Oh, Parker was in heaven! Tess loved the plane ride.














I love this next pic, Tess was going to a birthday party & of course she had to wear a jumper. This kid makes me laugh with her skirts & dresses. All the time she wants to wear them. She is my girlie girl!

Bountiful Harvest
We got in on this program & we were so happy with what we got & how much we got for $16.00. We are getting more tomorrow. The kids were in heaven over all of the fruit!

This was the yummy salad that we made from our harvest basket!
Yum!
Yum!



1 comments:
Yum, I need to get hooked up!
Post a Comment