Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Love is in the Air! Can you feel it all around? I Love Valentines Day! I Love that there is a day devoted just to showing the one's you love how you feel about them. However, my Dad, the hopeless romantic that he is; HATES this holiday. He thinks that it's so stupid, that you should show the love all year round & that having a holiday for it, is all commercialized. He may be a little right about it. But, I am a hopeless romantic at heart. I love the happily ever afters. I believe in them & I always have. I love the Happy ending chic flicks. I love the sappy love songs.

This year for Valentines, Clayn & I are going to dinner & to a movie. He is taking me to Valentine's Day. I will be making a special breakfast & a fun dinner. I am getting my kids a little something. I feel like it's important to show my kids that this is a special day, devoted to those we LOVE!

So, here's to LOVE! Here's to my amazing husband that shows me unconditional love all of the time. It was 8 years ago yesterday that we went on our first date. I will never forget being with him & thinking that he was pretty special. Now 8 years later, I get to share Valentines Day with him again. I look forward to many more Valentines to come. I Love you, Clayn & I'm so thankful for all that you do to provide for me & the kids. What a blessing you are in our lives! I would definitely choose you all over again, and again and again!



I believe this movie will be on the agenda for the weekend! Love it!

0 comments: