As I am sitting here typing, I am thinking about all of the things that I need to be doing around my house. And obviously, I don't care too much or I would be doing them, UMM , I'm NOT! Sometimes, I drive my self nuts! Is that possible? I am a walking contradiction. This is what I mean by that statement, I want to be organized. I really do . . . but I also, want to do my little projects that I have going on, and instead of planning out my day so I can do both. I don't, instead I spend time on the computer in the morning, and then when Tess gets home, then we have lunch, do homework & read her AR books, I get dinner made, we eat, clean dinner up & crash on the couch & watch our shows for the night. So this is what my house looks like :

OK, so this is not my house, & mine isn't quite this bad, but it may be getting close, if I don't do something about it. I don't have a large house, with extra rooms & space. So, I have got to get something figured out.
This is what I would love for my home to look like, but in the meantime, while we live in our little home, I need to learn to be content & make it be as comfortable as I can possibly make it.
However, a girl can dream . . . right?
Isn't it beautiful?
And as if I don't have enough distractions keeping me from doing what I need to get done. We bought us a new 40 inch HD TV, earlier on in the month & just got HD hooked up, so we have awesome TV. And anyone who truly knows me, knows that I am a TV junky, but what can I say, Criminal Minds is AWESOME in HD. I'm loving it! But, what I"m most excited about is The Olympics, Yah! It will be Great! Tah Tah for Now!

0 comments:
Post a Comment