Friday, February 12, 2010

I Love, Love, & Love . . . .

Speaking of Love, here is a list of a few things that I love:

My Family

Disney Land

Clayn

Lady Gaga

Pride & Prejudice

Vacations

Homemade Stew

Lotion from Bath & Body Works

Pepsi with lime

Eddie Bauer

Criminal Minds (TV)

Parker my wild one!

Flannel Sheets on a cold night

Sugar cookies with cream cheese frosting

Bubble Bathes

Matt Lauer

Blogging

A clean house

New make up

Having my hair done

Green

My home

Julie & Julia

Chic flicks with happy endings

Our new TV

Gerber daisies

Fall leaves

Glee

Cooking/Baking

Chocolate dipped strawberries

Tess my little lady!

Taking pictures

Swedish fish

My friends

Talking

Laughing

Sleeping

I"m sure there's a lot more. But here's a list of some of my Love's this Valentines weekend.
What are some of your Love's?



1 comments:

emilee said...

Ummm hello!!! You totally forgot to mention the one thing that you love the very most!! Your amazing and adorable little sister!!! GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!