I am so sad to see the holidays come to an end, because now it means that I have had to start getting up early again. I am not an early riser, I used to be, but I am not any more. I NEED my sleep!!! Any ways, I just wanted to share some of the last of our holiday adventures.

Clayn & I spent time putting together this puzzle for a whole day. It honestly about killed my eyes, so really Clayn ended up doing most of it. We had a great time doing it.

I made some yummy Cranberry Orange Twists, super good!

I had to get one last picture of my tree. I was so sad to take it down, because it was so pretty.

My Mom gave me a Cocoa Motion for Christmas & we have loved it & drank yummy cocoa every day.

Parker loves his new Power Rangers/Transformers.

Tess enjoying a bubble bath.

Clayn read Stephen King's new book almost 1100 pages, in 5 days. No I did not see much of him.

Parker being Parker & showing tricks!



Tess got a Zu Zu pet that she has LOVED!

It's the closest thing to a pet that she'll be getting for a long time. It really is pretty cute, it walks all around & will turn & spin on it's own.

We got quite a few games & we have played them almost every night.

Parker showing off his "HUGE" muscles!

I got playing with our camera & took some b/w pictures that I thought turned out fun!

Parker playing with his lightening McQueen Geo Tracks.


"Bang Bang Fire Power!"
(from Night at the Museum 2)



Ready to go & eat at Ruby Tuesday's ~ Yummy!


Last Friday we took the kids to Lava & had yummy Thai food & sat in the Hot Bathes, then we went to my grandparents & visited with them for a couple of hours. The kids had so much fun & there was a lot of snow.

Yes, Tess needed to go to the bathroom so bad & I was making her wit so I could hurry & take a picture. What a kid!




Tess shoveled Grandma's drive way the whole thing, it took her about 30 minutes & she was so proud of her self. Nobody even said anything, she just did it. So Cute!
Grandma thought she was the best little girl!



Then, there was Parker stuck in the snow, he couldn't get out. I was willing to just leave him there for a bit.

Alas, he is free!
Well, as you can see we had a great time. We took the kids to a couple of movies, Princess & the Frog (very cute) and then Clayn took them to (Mr Fox) they really liked them. Then Clayn & I went to Sherlock Holmes & I really enjoyed it. I was sure at first, but then I really had a lot of fun with it.
So, as you can tell, this is why I'm sad for all of the Holidays to end, we have had a ball! And now today, as I have been making Tomato & Lentil soup (which smells awesome; by the way), and doing laundry & cleaning. For some reason this is not quite as much fun. But I guess that we need to have the not so fun time to be able to enjoy the fun! I love my family & have had a ball with them. What a great way to end 2009 & a even better way to begin 2010~
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time. I also was very sad about having to start getting up early again. Tyler was so great and let me sleep in the entire break! Molli got the same Zu Zu pet for Christmas. I think she named him cheesy because he was the color of cheese. We miss you guys but will see you soon!
Hey
How are you guys? Your Christmas card was super cute. I can't believe how big kiddos can get! I was just working on dinner and wanted some music and thought I would come and see if you have any new music! I love the Michael Buble save the last dance for me. I think I have listened to it 3 times already. Good job on the music! Did I ever tell you that I met a lady from Bear River in Pocatello during football season at the Holt Areana - I told her about you and she said "is her dad a bishop" Now it has been way too long so I can't even remember her name so I guess that is a useless story! Just a couple months too late - oops! I hope all is well!
Victoria
Darling pictures of a fun filled holiday season for the Lamberts!
Sounds like you guys had a great holiday! Hopefully it gets here again quickly, right?!
Post a Comment