Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Beautiful Words

I am sitting here at the computer, checking my email & blog before I head off to bed & as I am doing this, I am hearing Tess's music that she listens to each night before she goes to sleep. And I am hearing these words "I feel my Savior's love & know that he will bless me & when I kneel to pray, I thank him reverently. He knows I will follow him, give all my life to him. I feel my Saviors love the love he freely gives me." What beautiful words, to end a busy day to, I feel my Saviors love. I am so thankful for these words & the message that it teaches not only my children, but also teaches & reminds me of the principles that I have been taught since I was their age. I just hope that I am teaching & helping them to feel the spirit of our Savior & the love that he has for them. After all they are his, & we just have them loaned to us for a short time, to try to help them to remember him. What a huge responsibility we have. How thankful I am for my beautiful, healthy, amazing children. I love them with all of my heart!!! Good Night My Sweet Ones!!!

0 comments: