Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Losing my marbles


I have my birthday coming up in a week & a half, & I have to say that as I keep getting older;
I AM LOSING MY MIND! FOR REAL!
I cannot keep a straight thought it seems like these days. I cannot tell you how many times, I want to tell Clayn something & then, I can't remember what I was saying or how many times I will run downstairs to get something & I get down there & forget what I needed less than 5 seconds ago.
It really is scaring me, but it's also, very real! I cannot tell you how many times, I think, I want to blog about something & then, when I sit down to blog, I don't remember what I had wanted to say.
Is this happening to any one else? I truly think that I am losing my marbles!

1 comments:

Marilee said...

You are like Tootles from hook,
looking for your lost marbles. The sad thing is that I have lost mine and they are no where to be found.