Monday, October 26, 2009

The Office Party

On Friday night we went to a Office Party. We had so much fun!!! I went as Kelly, the Indian girl. Let's just say that it was a lot of work. But I pulled it off the best that I could. I bought 2 cans of the black hair paint & the darkest foundation I could find. Total shock for me! Clayn went as Kevin & wore Kleenex boxes on his feet. We had a lot of fun. Here are some pics of the highlights of the night.

Check out how white my teeth are!
BTW, it took me washing my hair 6 times that night & then also, doing a hot oil treatment, to get my hair, even remotely back to normal.

The kids eating square pancakes & sausage.


Our hostess with the mostess Dwight aka Lane.
Tiffany came as Angela my picture of her was fuzzy, sorry Ang!

Next we have an injured Andy & very inappropriate Meredith, aka Matt & Becky.

Next we have Michael & Phyllis, aka Just in & Emily.

Parker & Lucy playing! SO Cute!


Me trying to flick the football, I had never done it before, and I must say that I actually did pretty good.

As part of the Dunder Olympics, we had to race with our warm water around the plane & back. Let's just say that I won, but Becky ended up with quite a bit of water on her, so then again, maybe I lost!

Us, cracking up!

Dwight & Angela racing.

Injured Andy even beat Kevin, YES!

Next we had the M & M eating contest. We had to see who could stuff the most peanut M&M's in their mouth. Clayn won at 46. Holy Cow, that is just Sick & Wrong! I got 30, and about threw up; No Really!


The Winners or as I like to call them The Weiner's of the Dunder Olympics! Tah Dah!

Our cast of Characters, truly we had a fun night!
Thanks Dwight! Who knew that you could be so much fun!


Some of the little Girlies that were there playing. A good time was had by all!

4 comments:

Jenny Bobo said...

That looks like it was a BLAST!!! Too bad Greg and I weren't there! We could have come as Jim & Pam! :) You live in such a GREAT ward with some seriously stellar people. Some of the best we have ever met (you and Clayn included). Love ya!

Michelle said...

You are hilarious!!! when i saw your picture of your hair, i was like, she looks darling with her darker hair..
We miss you,
Michelle from Colorado.
and your kiddos are darling!

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

LOVED the dark hair! Just goes to show that with a pretty face, it doesn't matter what color one's natural color is!

Mothership said...

You forgot to put foundation of your hands! I just realized when I was looking at the pictures.

It was GREAT to really laugh, wasn't it? What good friends . . . all of you.