
OK, so, I am so excited, I can't hardly contain myself!!! I got a new camera! If you read my blog then you know that my darling little boy took my camera back in June, hi-jacked it. Took it outside took a bunch of pictures of our back steps, & then proceeded to leave it outside for 3 days in the middle of all of the rain that we had back then. I, in the mean time, tore my house apart trying to find my camera, but, no to avail, I could not find it. Until, one day when it stopped raining, & "the boy" went outside & was very proud of himself, to bring me in a very wet & broken camera. He was SO proud of himself, & obviously, so was I . . . . . . . . . . .NOT!!!
So, I had no camera for the rest of the summer. Clayn had told me that if I could be patient until September, then we could get a new one & that we could up grade!
YEAH!!!!
I love Labor Day Sales! I got this camera for $179.99, that was sale price, regular price was $279.99. We saved $100!!! It's by far the nicest camera that we've ever had! I LOVE IT!
So, Yes, now I will turn back into the picture posting lunatic! And very Proud of it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment