Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fun Fridays!


This is the CUTEST teacher in the whole wide world, I know it!!! Mrs. Rodriguez is so much fun! I have heard amazing things about her for 2 years, & now I know this is true!
I am going & volunteering in Tess's class on Friday's.
When I went in this last week, she got this sick look on her face & she said, "I DID NOT CALL YOU!" No you didn't, well, there was 2 assemblies. So, she just asked if I would like to stay for it anyways, I did. They had the school elections assembly. Which was so cute, I loved it. Then they had a Magic Show from the Mystic (a dinner theater in Pocatello). It was so much fun, to watch the kids with all of the different tricks they performed. Tess was honestly a doll! She was way over & I was on the end of the rows, she didn't know that I was watching her & she is the cutest ever, she grinned & giggled. So Fun!
Afterwards, we went back in to the class room & Mrs. Rodriguez, has all of the kids sit on the floor, & she whispers to them, "Let's tip toe down to the library & check out books on magic, so we can learn how to do those tricks. But, we have to be very quiet, so not other class will try to beat us down there to get them." She had the kids eating out of her hands, 25 K & 1st graders, did not make a sound as they tip toed & walked like they were detectives to the library, then she says, to me whispers to me, "Mrs. Lambert, will you please close the library door." I did, and then, she screams in her excited voice, "Mrs. Moore, we want ALL of your magic books, we are going to learn tricks!" The kids were laughing & giggling & loving ever minute of it, because, she is SCREAMING in the library. Mrs. Moore, giggled & found them 3 books.
So, they are going to be learning some magic tricks this week.
I love her, she makes everything so much fun! I saw one of my friends in Costco, Friday night & Geri, was asking me how Tess was doing & asked if Tess just loves it. Her little boy is the same class, but he's a 1st grader. I told her that I just LOVE Mrs. Rodriguez & that I am SO excited for Tess to go to school each day & Geri said, & you know what, as the days go by, you just love her more & more, until you think that she couldn't get any better & yet she does!
I Am Thrilled For Tess! I am so HAPPY that she is going to have the time of her life, the next couple of years. What a Awesome Journey to being & there is not a better teacher to help get her going. Mrs. Rodriguez, told me that Tess is reading on level 2, & that she will catch on very, very fast & that also, make me so Happy!
So, do you think that I am loving Mrs. Rodriguez?

0 comments: