Sunday, September 6, 2009

Family Pictures at Cherry Creek!

I had these pictures posted in Smilebox, but it was not working right. So, I have decided to post them individually. There's a bunch of them. On Sunday, after church we went up Mink Creek & took some pictures with our new camera. We had a lot of fun!


Love this one!



Oh, he is so naughty!!!

Show me your MUSCLES!!!

This is Tess's model stance, she makes me laugh.
She does this all the time, with her head tilted.
What a Cutie!



Parker had just gotten in trouble right before this picture. He had fallen in the creek & was wet. And let me add, that it was more like he jumped in after his sword (a stick that he just had to have) SERIOUSLY!



It was so pretty up there, & we were quite happy with how good these pics turned out.



Yes, we picked a flower & put it in our hair. I know that is discouraged to pick, but we did!




Love this one!



OH!!!






Me being CRAZY!!

Back at home, my monkey's in the tree!



The end of a fun afternoon!



2 comments:

Marilee said...

Darling pictures and background!

Hale Family said...

Hello -I haven't visited for a while. Em started kindergarten this year too. Her birthday is Aug. 20 - but she is a year younger than Tess! I hope Clayns' dad is doing better. Good job on the salsa! I have been trying to learn how to can this year. Hopefully soon I will get the hang of it. I couldn't open the family pictures but I am sure that they are beautiful. I will try again later - we need a new computer! How is this for a comment - I guess I should try to visit more often.

Victoria
P.S. Your music is great!!! I am still indebted to you for the Out of my league song from a while ago -- LOVE IT!!!