So, we were at my parents house this last week & the young women's were selling a town cook book. Of course, I had to buy one. I LOVE cook books! We tried a recipe from in there for dinner tonight, & we loved it. I don't have a picture, because as you will remember from previous posts, The Boy (he no longer has a name) broke my camera. But here's the recipe anyways; try it you'll love it & a bonus, it is SUPER EASY!!!
Aztec Chicken
2 cans black beans, drained
1 can corn, drained
4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 cups chunky salsa
1/2 tsp cumin
1 -2 (8 oz.) cream cheese
Place chicken in the bottom of a crock pot. Mix the rest of the ingredients, except the cream cheese & pour over the chicken, let it cook for 4 to 6 hours. Before serving, stir in the cream cheese and let it melt. Serve either in a tortilla with sour cream or over tortilla chips with sour cream. (We served ours over the chips & we loved it!)
1 comments:
Yummy! I'll have to give it a try!
Post a Comment