Today is my Dad's birthday! I want to take a minute & wish him a very Happy Birthday! My Dad, is such a good man, I know that most people say that about their parents, but mine truly are. I have always loved in the Book of Mormon, where Nephi says, that he was born of goodly parents. Because that is truly how I feel about mine. A few things that I have learned from my Dad:
When start something, you finish it.
He has taught me the value of hard work. I have honestly never seen a man that works like my dad. He is truly amazing! And everything is always done right the first time. As my Dad would always tell me "Never do a job half assed!" I know, that he truly doesn't.
The importance of a clean car.
How to correctly iron a shirt, wash a car, mow the lawn, & vacuum a house. With each one of these things, there is a right & wrong way & believe you me I learned them.
The importance of sticking to your word.
And I think the most important, is to be who you are. Do not put on an act, either people like you for who you are or they don't & if they don't, you don't want them in your life anyways. TRUE!!!
My Dad, is truly one of these best &honest men that I know & I am very Grateful & I have been very blessed in my life to be able to have him as my Dad!
Have a good one Dad, if anybody deserves it, it's You! Love You!
1 comments:
He is a good one!
Post a Comment