Oh, Little Boys! What more can I say! I kept my friends kids for her while she had a meeting to go to. And this was one of the many conversations that went on.
Parker had some squirt guns out & he was the only one with them squirting the other kids. So, I naturally take them away & tell him that it's not nice to squirt kids who don't have squirt guns to squirt back. Here's how it went, after I took them away:
Parker: Your the Meanest Mom, EVER!!!
Darin: NO Sir, My Mom is the meanest mom Ever!
Parker: No, my Mom is!
Darin: NO my mom is because she spanks me!
Parker: No, My Mom is the meanest Mom Ever, because she takes things away from me.
Darin: No, my Mom is!
Parker: Well, my Mom REALLY IS~
So, there you have it, Me & Robin are officially the Meanest Mom's Ever!!! Don't even try to compete, just be jealous, that we are tied for this award!
1 comments:
I absolutely LOVE the "tough guy face" Darin is pulling!
Post a Comment