Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Parker!

Four years ago today, we had our little firecracker Parker! And our lives, have never been the same since. Everything about this little boy is Wild & Crazy! He has a very strong will & a mind of his own & nothing & I mean nothing is going to stop him from doing what he sets his mind up to do. Yes, right now, it is truly driving me crazy. But, I honestly believe that as long as we can teach & guide & direct his paths, he will be a very strong spirited young man. And that is what I can't wait to see. I love the scripture in Proverbs that says, "Train up a child in the way he should go & when he is old he will not part from it." That is such an amazing promise. I know that the future is bright & holds much success for Parker. I truly do love this little boy with all of my heart. He may be wild & crazy, as I said at the first, but he is so full of love & so full of life! He makes me laugh with the funny things that he says. I am so Thankful that we are blessed to have Parker in our family! I love you, my Parker boy, and I look forward to being your mom forever! You are so Special & I know that you will do much good as you continue to grow & make good choices! Happy 4th Birthday, I hope that it's the Best, because you deserve nothing less!
Here's a few of Parker's Favorite things:
Color : blue & green
Food : Pancakes w/syrup, ice cream & popsicles
TV show : Batman cartoon or any other super hero & Ben 10
Toys : Bat Cave & his new pirate lego's (Thanks Mema)
Place to go : swimming & to Mema's
Best Friend : Darin Miller
Things to do : take bubble bathes, have Mom read books to me, color & build with my lego's
What he wants to be when he grows up : The Hulk & a Dr.
(I'm quite impressed he came up with all of these answers on his own.)













1 comments:

Marilee said...

Happy Birthday Parker. We love you to pieces.