Tonight our house was getting hot, it was around 8:00, and we decided to get in the car & go to Sonic & get a slushy & go for a little drive. As Parker & I were waiting in the car for Clayn, Park turns to me & says "Mom, Look it's The Jonas Brother's!" I turned around to see what he was talking about & the Elder's were riding past on their bikes. Uh, No Park, those are not the Jonas Brothers, those are the missionaries! Seriously, what a kid!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
The Jonas Brother's
Tonight our house was getting hot, it was around 8:00, and we decided to get in the car & go to Sonic & get a slushy & go for a little drive. As Parker & I were waiting in the car for Clayn, Park turns to me & says "Mom, Look it's The Jonas Brother's!" I turned around to see what he was talking about & the Elder's were riding past on their bikes. Uh, No Park, those are not the Jonas Brothers, those are the missionaries! Seriously, what a kid!
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment