This morning I was laying in bed & Tess came & got in bed with me. She had said that she had a bad dream & so, she was scared. She cuddled in bed right next to me. We were talking & she asked me if she had a lot of hair as a baby. I told her that she had some but not really a lot. Then she asked if Parker did & I told her the same, he had some but not a lot.
She then got talking about her grandpa's & she was asking if my dad (Papa) has hair. I told her no, he doesn't. Then she sat there for a minute & then she said "Mom, if Papa doesn't have any hair then why does he take showers, he doesn't have any hair to wash?" What a kid!
Parker was going to the bathroom & he was sitting in there looking at the CD cover of my new Hilary Weeks CD. He looked at me & said I like someone on here, and I said, "Oh you do, do you." Then he said,"Yeah, I like her, but she is married to her Dad & she doesn't like me." Funny she is married to her Dad, oh really! They learn about relationships, way too young!
I have to say, that my kids really make me laugh!
She then got talking about her grandpa's & she was asking if my dad (Papa) has hair. I told her no, he doesn't. Then she sat there for a minute & then she said "Mom, if Papa doesn't have any hair then why does he take showers, he doesn't have any hair to wash?" What a kid!
Parker was going to the bathroom & he was sitting in there looking at the CD cover of my new Hilary Weeks CD. He looked at me & said I like someone on here, and I said, "Oh you do, do you." Then he said,"Yeah, I like her, but she is married to her Dad & she doesn't like me." Funny she is married to her Dad, oh really! They learn about relationships, way too young!
I have to say, that my kids really make me laugh!
0 comments:
Post a Comment