I had Activity Days with my girls today & we talked about keeping a journal, and I have been keeping my blog as my journal. I gave the girls a jar with ideas for them to write about 1 a day. And I told them that I would do it with them.
So, as you guessed I'm going to be posting the story of my life here. Oh, boy are you in for an adventure. Are you ready for this, Good Times!
Describe a favorite childhood friend and some things you did with her.
My very first best friend was Chris Ann, when I was young & we lived in Downey, ID. Our mom's were friends so we got to play quite a bit together. We would go on bike rides, play with our dolls & barbies. I even baked my first cake with her. My parents were gone & Chris Ann & I decided to make a cake. Well, needless to say, we had our cake in the oven for over an hour & an half & when my parents came home it was still in the oven. My mom checked it out & it was still so runny; well, you guessed it, we did not add any flour to the cake! And the kitchen was a total mess! Yah, we got in a little bit of trouble. We had lots of good times. And when my parents came to me & told me that we were moving, it was the summer going into my 5th grade year. I had to leave Chris Ann & I was so SAD! She was my best friend who had seen me through my first crush & actually, we had the same crush Tommy S. Oh, he was our guy & the funny thing about it was, is that we both liked him & we both knew it & we didn't even care. Because, we were BFF! I know CRAZY!!! Go Figure!
In fact, I just Chrissy this last weekend at Time Out For Women. I see her & I just smile, because she is so funny!
Great Memories!
So, as you guessed I'm going to be posting the story of my life here. Oh, boy are you in for an adventure. Are you ready for this, Good Times!
Describe a favorite childhood friend and some things you did with her.
My very first best friend was Chris Ann, when I was young & we lived in Downey, ID. Our mom's were friends so we got to play quite a bit together. We would go on bike rides, play with our dolls & barbies. I even baked my first cake with her. My parents were gone & Chris Ann & I decided to make a cake. Well, needless to say, we had our cake in the oven for over an hour & an half & when my parents came home it was still in the oven. My mom checked it out & it was still so runny; well, you guessed it, we did not add any flour to the cake! And the kitchen was a total mess! Yah, we got in a little bit of trouble. We had lots of good times. And when my parents came to me & told me that we were moving, it was the summer going into my 5th grade year. I had to leave Chris Ann & I was so SAD! She was my best friend who had seen me through my first crush & actually, we had the same crush Tommy S. Oh, he was our guy & the funny thing about it was, is that we both liked him & we both knew it & we didn't even care. Because, we were BFF! I know CRAZY!!! Go Figure!
In fact, I just Chrissy this last weekend at Time Out For Women. I see her & I just smile, because she is so funny!
Great Memories!
0 comments:
Post a Comment