Where did you live when you were born?
I was born in Downey, ID. My parents lived in Lava Hot Springs until I was around 2 or 3 & then we moved to Downey, we lived there until I was about 10 & then we moved to Bear River City, UT, and my parents still live there.
How many brothers and sisters do you have.
Describe them & tell a story about each one of them.
I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. I am the oldest of the 5.
Tyler - What can I say about Tyler. He is a great guy & terrific dad. He is really funny & always has funny stories. He served a mission in Bulgaria & I love to hear him speak Bulgarian. He loves music & always has the newest & coolest song for us to listen to. He loves movies, comic books (at least he used to, he used to collect them). He enjoys the UFC fights and he likes to cook & BBQ. He is a very good cook, I've often said that we should open up a restaurant, he & I.
A little story about Tyler that still makes me laugh. It was the summer of my senior year. And my Mom was working, the other kids were off playing & Tyler had rented Silence of the Lambs. I had wanted to see it, but I was scared of my mom knowing that we watched it. So, we put it in, and when we heard my mom pull in the drive way for lunch, we hurried & turned it off & pretended like we were just hangin' out. She never knew & when she left we hurried & put the movie back in. I was scared watching it, but I had to finish it. She didn't find out until several years later. Oh, we thought we were so sneaky.
Then there's Cortney - He is the Manager at a Gas Company in Ogden, over fuel. He is very successful in everything that he does. He is a very hard worker & he is very dedicated & loyal to his job. He is a great dad to 2 sweet little girls & another little baby on the way. Cort is really into sports, he played football, baseball, & basketball through high school, but he really excelled at foot ball. He served a mission in Birmingham, Alabama.
A little story about Cort, while we were growing up my mom & dad would always get up early on Saturday mornings & go grocery shopping. While they were gone, we were each supposed to do chores, my mom would leave us lists & of course, Ty & Cort never wanted to get them done. Well, they would tag team & wrestle & beat me up. This happened every single week. Gotta love those little brothers!
Spencer - He is the musician in the family. He plays the guitar & he is sooo talented with it. He definitely has a gift. He hears a song & he can usually figure out how to play it. He is in a band & has played in clubs in Logan, Ogden, Salt Lake & some other places. He also takes very good pictures, he really has an eye for it. He served a mission in Independence Missouri.
A story about Spence, and I really can't believe I am going to tell this story about him, because really it's way worse about me. I was in high school & I was watching Spence, my mom & dad went somewhere with one of my other brother's. So, it was just me & Spence, I was watching a show & he was driving me crazy, he was trying to wrestle me & he was just being a total pain. I grabbed a fork & stabbed him in the forehead. Yes, you heard that right, in the forehead. Soon, after my parents came home & Spence showed them his head with a huge mark & some red all around it. Um, yah, I got in trouble! But, he was truly sending me crazy! I know! To this day, this is his favorite thing to say, watch out Melissa will get a fork!
Emilee - Finally, I got a sister, I was 12 years old when she was born. She works at RC Willey, & has a beautiful little girl, Paityn. She and I have a lot of the same interests, yet we are very different. She loves movies, and music. She is the text queen, right now 2 cell phones at time. I really don't get it.
A story about Em, when she was 4 months pregnant we went to the Ogden Mall & she wasn't dating anybody at the time, & we went in Eddie Bauer, & there was a very good looking salesman. Well, I kept on trying to get her to flirt with him. So, I kept talking to him & was trying to get them talking, well, yah, come to find out he was married. So, Em says that her married sister was flirting with another married man trying to get him to ask out her 4 month pregnant sister a date. I know Pathetic! But, I had her best interest in heart.
Well, needless to say I have some great sibling & I love each one of them very much & I'm thankful for all they have done for me! They are truly the best!
How many brothers and sisters do you have.
Describe them & tell a story about each one of them.
I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. I am the oldest of the 5.
Tyler - What can I say about Tyler. He is a great guy & terrific dad. He is really funny & always has funny stories. He served a mission in Bulgaria & I love to hear him speak Bulgarian. He loves music & always has the newest & coolest song for us to listen to. He loves movies, comic books (at least he used to, he used to collect them). He enjoys the UFC fights and he likes to cook & BBQ. He is a very good cook, I've often said that we should open up a restaurant, he & I.
A little story about Tyler that still makes me laugh. It was the summer of my senior year. And my Mom was working, the other kids were off playing & Tyler had rented Silence of the Lambs. I had wanted to see it, but I was scared of my mom knowing that we watched it. So, we put it in, and when we heard my mom pull in the drive way for lunch, we hurried & turned it off & pretended like we were just hangin' out. She never knew & when she left we hurried & put the movie back in. I was scared watching it, but I had to finish it. She didn't find out until several years later. Oh, we thought we were so sneaky.
Then there's Cortney - He is the Manager at a Gas Company in Ogden, over fuel. He is very successful in everything that he does. He is a very hard worker & he is very dedicated & loyal to his job. He is a great dad to 2 sweet little girls & another little baby on the way. Cort is really into sports, he played football, baseball, & basketball through high school, but he really excelled at foot ball. He served a mission in Birmingham, Alabama.
A little story about Cort, while we were growing up my mom & dad would always get up early on Saturday mornings & go grocery shopping. While they were gone, we were each supposed to do chores, my mom would leave us lists & of course, Ty & Cort never wanted to get them done. Well, they would tag team & wrestle & beat me up. This happened every single week. Gotta love those little brothers!
Spencer - He is the musician in the family. He plays the guitar & he is sooo talented with it. He definitely has a gift. He hears a song & he can usually figure out how to play it. He is in a band & has played in clubs in Logan, Ogden, Salt Lake & some other places. He also takes very good pictures, he really has an eye for it. He served a mission in Independence Missouri.
A story about Spence, and I really can't believe I am going to tell this story about him, because really it's way worse about me. I was in high school & I was watching Spence, my mom & dad went somewhere with one of my other brother's. So, it was just me & Spence, I was watching a show & he was driving me crazy, he was trying to wrestle me & he was just being a total pain. I grabbed a fork & stabbed him in the forehead. Yes, you heard that right, in the forehead. Soon, after my parents came home & Spence showed them his head with a huge mark & some red all around it. Um, yah, I got in trouble! But, he was truly sending me crazy! I know! To this day, this is his favorite thing to say, watch out Melissa will get a fork!
Emilee - Finally, I got a sister, I was 12 years old when she was born. She works at RC Willey, & has a beautiful little girl, Paityn. She and I have a lot of the same interests, yet we are very different. She loves movies, and music. She is the text queen, right now 2 cell phones at time. I really don't get it.
A story about Em, when she was 4 months pregnant we went to the Ogden Mall & she wasn't dating anybody at the time, & we went in Eddie Bauer, & there was a very good looking salesman. Well, I kept on trying to get her to flirt with him. So, I kept talking to him & was trying to get them talking, well, yah, come to find out he was married. So, Em says that her married sister was flirting with another married man trying to get him to ask out her 4 month pregnant sister a date. I know Pathetic! But, I had her best interest in heart.
Well, needless to say I have some great sibling & I love each one of them very much & I'm thankful for all they have done for me! They are truly the best!
1 comments:
hahahaha ahhh yes the eddie bauer sales man!!! you nerd!!! thats still one of my favorite stories, and i only have one cell phone now thank you very much :)
Post a Comment