Oh, I feel like I have been gone forever, when it's only been 2 weeks. But, I have really come to realize that I have missed blogging. I feel like this is my outlet, and I have truly missed it. But, would NEVER ever trade the past 2 weeks for anything. We went to California, a very much needed trip. Oh, how my heart is in California! It really is! I know that some people think that I have no idea what I am saying, when I say that I would have my bags packed tomorrow & I would truly love to live there. There are so many AMAZING things that I love about Cali! After a vacation, it's hard to come home & get back in every day life. But, none the less here we are, with stacks, and piles, and loads of laundry that needs to get done. Fun Times!!! I have so much to blog about & so many fun pics. But, before I begin that, I'm going to list of reasons why I want to move to CA:
1. SUN, SUN, SUN!!! Did I mention the Sun! Of course there's fog & smog there, but by about 11:00, it's gone!
2. The Ocean! Oh, I would never, never, never tire of the ocean. Honestly, it is so beautiful & there is nothing like just sitting there in the sun, feeling the warmth & listening to the tides roll in, one of the most peaceful sounds & feelings EVER! I could have sat there all day long~ Truly a blessing!
3. Season passes to Sea World & Disneyland, I honestly don't think that I would ever tire from going to these 2 places. So much fun! I might tire of these in maybe 10 to 15 years. I don't think that I really would though. I met so many people that buy season passes & live like in San Jose & Sacramento & they go like 4 or 5 times a year for a weekend. That would be Perfect! I would love to go at the beginning of each season.
So, that's just a few reasons for now, but as you see some of our pics, you'll see why it's so GREAT!!!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Wow, California!
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so glad that you had such a great time on vacation. These will be memories that you will cherish forever.
Post a Comment