
The Big Day was finally here, Yes, Disneyland, the happiest place on earth! And it pretty much lives up to it's name & hype. So much fun!!



Our first ride was Pirates of the Caribbean, we walked right on, with no wait. The first time it scared the kids. But, then, something happened & I'm not sure what, but we ended up riding it 3 more times. How can you not love Pirates? I Do!

Alice in Wonderland, so cute!

The Tea Cups, not really my favorite, but you have to do it, right?


It's A Small World, this was one of Tess' favs! It really is so cute, they have re-done it inside, so fun!

Toon Town

Dinner at The Cheese Cake Factory; it was very good; however, I had salmon, & it must have been bad, because, I woke up at 2 am, & you guessed it, I was sick & throwing up. A trip is truly not complete without some throw up & we had a lot of it!




Day #2 at Disneyland

Tess & I waited in line for about an hour to meet Tinker Bell at Pixie Hollow. So cute!



Tess & Iridessa, and of course she had her autograph book available for some signatures, she loves her!

Tess & Tinker Bell


Waiting in line for Autotopia. The kids got to drive & they loved it.



Oh, Jedi Training, I have to say that I wasn't very excited about this, but it ended up being very cool. They picked kids out of the audience to come & learn how to fight with a light saber & the got to fight either Darth Vader or Darth Maul. Parker was not chosen, at first he felt bad until it started & then he was completely entertained by just watching. Darth Maul was the scariest! Yikes, he scared me!



SCARY!!!

We saw Buzz right after we went to Jedi Training & Park was naughty. He wanted his light saber & for some reason, I wasn't going to let him use in on Buzz. So, he threw his autograph book at Buzz & was crying, seriously! This is my kid! He had been so excited the whole time to meet Buzz & this is how he chooses to act. What a little Stink! And, the Buzz Light Year ride was so much fun, and right by it is Star Tours, & of course Parker loved that one!

Cheese!

Clayn by the big "C"

Lambert's By the big "L"

We spent the afternoon at California Adventure

Oh, how I love Mator, he's so cute!

And, who could forget Lightning!


The highlight of the afternoon, was Grizzly Rapids, they loved it, & then we spent about another 30 minutes down by the splash zone, & the kids & Clayn got soaked. They loved it! And then we went & got ice cream, every afternoon , we had a ice cream break!



The Monster's ride, pretty cute, how appropriate, Parker & Randal! We thought this picture was great!

And Tess & Mike


This was going into the Toy Story ride, which is completely different from the Buzz ride. This one was 3 D & so much fun! The line was forever, but very worth it! I think this was one of our very favorite rides.

Who say's that Clayn isn't The Brawny Man, right?!?

Cute kids, they wanted to copy these big posters!
I love this!



Day #3, wa Princess Day! We waited in line for the Princesses. We waited 3 hours, but we were able to meet all 7 of them, we got pictures & their signatures. Oh, my word, I was so excited to meet all of them! Clayn has teased me & told me that I was more excite than Tess was, well, maybe he is right! Oh, Cinderlla was so Pretty!

So, Precious! They were all so fun, they all called Tess, Princess Tess!


Oh, Sleeping Beauty was our very favorite. She was so, so, so cute with Parker. The minute we get up to her, he says, only in the way that Parker can, "I HATE PRINCESSES!"
Sleeping Beauty: Oh, that's OK, my Prince hated all of us Princesses too, when he was your age.
Do you like Lightening Maqueen?
Park: Yes
SB: Well, do you know that he & Dash (from the Incredible's) had a race last night here in the castle, & do you know who won?
Park : Lightening Maqueen
SB: Your right, but just barely
We loved her because she spent as much time with him, as she did with Tess. Her voice was so cute! Oh, she won our hearts & she had Parker eating out of her hands, within 2 minutes. Check out these cute pixs!





Snow White & Princess Tess


Belle was the prettiest, I loved her!

Ariel & Princess Tess

Mulan & Tess, she was darling!

Jasmine & Tess, she was Tess' favorite!

My Princess Tess after meeting ALL of th Princesses. She was very giddy!!!


These flowers were very pretty!

Thunder Mountain Railroad, I love this ride, so much fun!

Cute Picture!

Clayn & Mr Toad, on Mr Toad's Wild Ride, very cute

I just really loved this, Nowhere In Particular! I don't know why, I just did!!

Let's see who can get The Sword out of The Stone!
OH, None of US!!


Sleeping Beauties Castle

Captain Jack Sparrow, the added addition to Pirates! It honestly looks, just like him!


Oh, The Winnie The Pooh ride was one of my favs, the colors were so vivid, it was great!


Then, we got to actually meet Pooh!

And Eeyore

And, who could forget Tigger! So Fun!


Toon Town, us in Mickey's Car

Tess in Minnie's House, this is Darling!


Oh No! Princess Tess feel asleep in Minnie's Bed!

Mickey's House, Park in his chair & Clayn sitting in Mickey's office chair.


And, Yes we got to meet Mickey. It was pure luck. He was supposed to leave at 5:30, & we got there about 6:00, and we didn't know he was there, & a worker came out of a back door & I saw him, so we rean & got in line. The line wan't bad, because not very many people even knew that he was still there, but HE WAS!!!

Oh, we LOVE Mickey!


The end of a great trip that we would do all over again. Then on the way home, the kids got sick the next day & threw up in the car from LA to Vegas 3 different times, both of them. We figured that they got food poisening from Quizno's, where they had so soup the night before. They were both so sick! So, we had to stop at Target twice to run in & grab some $3.99 shirts & shorts, because everything was packed up so tight in the car. We spent the night in St. George at Shelley's. Thanks for being a life savor!
All in all, we had an amazing trip!
Now, it's Laundry time!
Not so Fun!
1 comments:
Love the pictures! Fun times for the Lamberts. Good memories.
Post a Comment