Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Secret Life


Have you ever thought about what you would be doing with your life, if you weren't doing what you are? Looking back on your life, if you could go back & change anything, what would you do & would you?
Well, I know what I would do, I would have gone to school to be a detective & then I would have moved to New York & work with Detective's Stabler & Benson. OK, OK, so maybe I'm a bit obsessed with Law & Order. I know that I would not have been brave enough to do this, but,a girl can dream, right? I honestly LOVE this show. For the past 2 days, I have cleaned, dusted, cooked, folded laundry, you name it, while watching Law & Order. I have DVR ed all of them on USA & TNT for the past 2 days. I have gone from SVU to Criminal Intent. I can tell within about the first 15 minutes who has done it. I have to admit that I think that I am quite good at being a Detective.
I don't know why I get on these little kicks, but it seems like once I get watching one or two of them, I just want to keep on watching, and solving the crimes.
Yes, I know that I am an addict!
Boom, Boom! You know the sound that comes on at the beginning, oh I LOVE it!
This is would be my secret life Detective Melissa Lambert, watch out!

1 comments:

Marilee said...

Have you read Lemon Tart yet? You could be the little lady in the book who loves to cook and solve mysteries. Take it on your trip and read while you drive. It's an easy read and fun.
Go get em, Inspector Gadget.