Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Funny Little Ones

The kids have said a few funny things tonight that I don't want to forget. Tess was in her room, supposedly cleaning up, & trying to come up with reason's why she shouldn't. While she was doing this, Parker was drawing, he would sneak markers into her room. He came in to inform me, "Mom, I's the nicest brother, EVER! I'm sharing my markers with Tess. See I'm the nicest!" Then he told me that he thought that Tess's little stuffed lamb was "just adorable!" Really, this kid! He says some funny things!
Then, as I was tucking Tess in bed tonight, she informed Clayn & I that her room was just"Pristine!" Really?!? She did do a very good job, but Pristine, we'll have to see about that one.
They are making me laugh. Everyday, we have been talking about our trip & we will ask them what they are excited for & all Parker can say is the Jedi Academy at Disneyland that he wants to go to & Tess is so excited for it also, which I think is very funny. I was planning on taking & riding some other rides with her while the boys go & do the Jedi training with their light sabers, but she really wants to go & she asked me that when we go if I will do her hair in great big bun like Princess Leia's. I told her of course, she really wants to get in to the role. What funny children! I remember when I was around 8, when I went to Disneyland, I was so excited! I still get very excited about it, I am truly a child at heart. As I watch Tess & Park, I can't help but think how much they have grown & changed, but still how little they are. They are my little kids, and when I stop to think about how long I actually have them to teach & love them, it's really not a whole lot of time. I just need to love & cherish this time with them. They are funny and I love to see how their personalities are coming out. Tess is my little lady & Parker is my wild man! I guess that this is the way it should be, heaven forbid, it be the opposite, now that would be scary!

0 comments: