I really haven't taken time, the last little while to just sit & write some of my thoughts and some of the going ons. I feel like life can get crazy, and sometimes, it's hard to gather my thoughts. I am so, HAPPY that spring is finally creeping out a little at a time. I"m really ready for some warm weather, although, today it's NOT! I have been trying to get the house cleaned good & keep up on everything that goes along with keeping a house in order. We have planned a trip to CALIFORNIA, in 11 days. We are leaving on May 5th. We bought tickets through Costco, and we are going to The San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Universal Studio's & 3 days at Disneyland. I have been to all of them, other than the zoo. I am very excited to take the kids & to see them play & enjoy this trip. We are going to be gone for 10 days, I'm sure that it will be hard at times with not being able to sleep in our own beds, but we are ALL very excited! Clayn & I both feel like we need to do trips like this sooner rather than later, with my eyes. It's a continual struggle with them, my depth perception, is really getting bad. I just want to see my kids at Disney Land. I got on line last night & showed them a bunch of the rides & they were both just screaming! I have to say that to me Disney Land, makes me so HAPPY! There is truly something in the air there, that makes you just SMILE! So, we have getting things organized & ready to go. I'm excited for some nice weather, & I'm excited to go to the Beach & take the kids to see the ocean. Our hotel in San Diego, is only 5 miles from the beach, so, I want to go there every day & just let the kids run & play. Tess is worried that a shark is going to come up on the beach & get her & Park thinks that the water will wash him away. They are so funny!
Clayn came upstairs this morning just grinning & he started laughing & said, "I AM SO EXCITED TO GO!!" We are all kids at heart! I believe in MAGIC! I have been to Disneyland 7 times, & I still get so excited over going. I take after my Dad. In fact, he has called me twice this week, to remind me of other things that we need to do & see. This will be a great way for getting summer kicked off for us. So bring it on! We're ready for FUN TIMES!
Clayn came upstairs this morning just grinning & he started laughing & said, "I AM SO EXCITED TO GO!!" We are all kids at heart! I believe in MAGIC! I have been to Disneyland 7 times, & I still get so excited over going. I take after my Dad. In fact, he has called me twice this week, to remind me of other things that we need to do & see. This will be a great way for getting summer kicked off for us. So bring it on! We're ready for FUN TIMES!

0 comments:
Post a Comment