Yeah, finally the end of April & I feel like Spring might be here!!! I feel like I need to announce it to the World! SPRING IS HERE!!!
There is something about this time of year, that gets me excited & ready for FUN! The world has been asleep, in slumber for way too many months this year. . . therefore it feels like I have also. And I'm really ready to get going!
I love that I have flowers that are blooming! I love that my tree's are also. I love that our grass is so green. I love that when I opened up my blinds in the sun room, the first thing I saw was blue sky & the sun! I love that I heard birds chirping at me this morning, I felt like they were saying, "Hello, Yes, we are ready for this also!" This may sound silly, but it has been a great morning already. I woke up around 6 am, because, my legs were getting very restless, so I have been able to get laundry going & clean up the storage/computer room, because my lovely, dear children, got out all of the markers last night & a certain little boy, decided to color with permanent marker on the computer screen & on his face, Yeah you heard me right yellow permanent marker all over his own face. With a little bit of work, I was able to scrub the marker off the computer screen. However, I' will have to get back with you about a certain face. The little Stink!
Last night Parker was having a hard time going to sleep, he came downstairs to our room, 3 different times. I don't know what his deal was, but it finally 9:30 before we really got him to bed. The first time he came down stairs, he informed us that he had put all of his toys on his bed & he had made tents & they were camping. At first I thought that he said that it "intense camping," but then as he said it again, I realized that he was saying that they were in tents camping. Seriously, he makes me laugh, with some of the things that come out of his mouth. I will tell you this, sometimes, just living with him feels like "Intense Camping!"
As I was sitting in church yesterday, listening to a couple of great talks, no they really were. I was watching my kids, & I am grateful for them! I personally, think that they are beautiful! Of course, I'm not biased in any way, being their mother & all. But, I think that just looking at them, that Parker is a very handsome little boy & my Tess is a very Pretty little girl! I am so thankful that I get to be their mother. I'm thankful for the things they teach me on a daily basis. I'm thankful that I just have the 2 of them. I know that this may sound selfish & weird. But truly, 2 is All that I could physically handle! I see some mom's out there with a ton of kids, & truly I don't know how you all do it! There are days that I struggle with just 2 let alone 4 or 5.
I know that Heavenly Father knew that this is truly all I could handle, & I'm truly thankful to him for that! I know that it is a blessing!
Anyways, I will stop my rambling & end this with wishing everybody a Happy Monday & Happy Spring!
There is something about this time of year, that gets me excited & ready for FUN! The world has been asleep, in slumber for way too many months this year. . . therefore it feels like I have also. And I'm really ready to get going!
I love that I have flowers that are blooming! I love that my tree's are also. I love that our grass is so green. I love that when I opened up my blinds in the sun room, the first thing I saw was blue sky & the sun! I love that I heard birds chirping at me this morning, I felt like they were saying, "Hello, Yes, we are ready for this also!" This may sound silly, but it has been a great morning already. I woke up around 6 am, because, my legs were getting very restless, so I have been able to get laundry going & clean up the storage/computer room, because my lovely, dear children, got out all of the markers last night & a certain little boy, decided to color with permanent marker on the computer screen & on his face, Yeah you heard me right yellow permanent marker all over his own face. With a little bit of work, I was able to scrub the marker off the computer screen. However, I' will have to get back with you about a certain face. The little Stink!
Last night Parker was having a hard time going to sleep, he came downstairs to our room, 3 different times. I don't know what his deal was, but it finally 9:30 before we really got him to bed. The first time he came down stairs, he informed us that he had put all of his toys on his bed & he had made tents & they were camping. At first I thought that he said that it "intense camping," but then as he said it again, I realized that he was saying that they were in tents camping. Seriously, he makes me laugh, with some of the things that come out of his mouth. I will tell you this, sometimes, just living with him feels like "Intense Camping!"
As I was sitting in church yesterday, listening to a couple of great talks, no they really were. I was watching my kids, & I am grateful for them! I personally, think that they are beautiful! Of course, I'm not biased in any way, being their mother & all. But, I think that just looking at them, that Parker is a very handsome little boy & my Tess is a very Pretty little girl! I am so thankful that I get to be their mother. I'm thankful for the things they teach me on a daily basis. I'm thankful that I just have the 2 of them. I know that this may sound selfish & weird. But truly, 2 is All that I could physically handle! I see some mom's out there with a ton of kids, & truly I don't know how you all do it! There are days that I struggle with just 2 let alone 4 or 5.
I know that Heavenly Father knew that this is truly all I could handle, & I'm truly thankful to him for that! I know that it is a blessing!
Anyways, I will stop my rambling & end this with wishing everybody a Happy Monday & Happy Spring!
0 comments:
Post a Comment