This morning the kids were eating apples, and we were getting ready for my mom & sister that were coming to visit. Tess comes running into my room, & I wasn't sure if she was excited/crying/sad, it was like every emotion at one time, and she is screaming that her tooth was loose. We were thinking that it would be a few days, before it was loose enough for us to pull it. But sure enough the tooth was almost all the way out. Holy Cow! We had to idea!
So, my mom & sister came & we ran to the mall & took Tess, Clayn stayed home with Parker & my niece Paityn. On our way back home she was complaining that her tooth was hurting her. Emilee, my sister, asked Tess if she would let her pull when we got back to the house. My mom then piped up & said I'll give ya $1.00, if you'll let Em pull it. Then, auntie Em, says, I'll give ya $1.00, too. So, then I piped up & said OK, I'll give ya $1.00 also. This is all before the tooth fairy even comes. She has racked up $3.00. I totally got gypped with my teeth. I told my mom that $3 bucks was probabley total for what I got for my whole mouth, and that "The Tooth Fairy" owes me some bucks, so get payin' up. Of course she just laughed at me.
So, when we got home, Tess sat on MeMa's (Grandma's) lap, & Em wiggled the tooth just a little bit & she pushed it back & then forward & the tooth came right out. TAH DAH! No crying, no real DRAMA, because there wasn't time for it! YEAH! First Tooth gone! She is such a big girl & is so excited! And so am I, excited for her!
So, my mom & sister came & we ran to the mall & took Tess, Clayn stayed home with Parker & my niece Paityn. On our way back home she was complaining that her tooth was hurting her. Emilee, my sister, asked Tess if she would let her pull when we got back to the house. My mom then piped up & said I'll give ya $1.00, if you'll let Em pull it. Then, auntie Em, says, I'll give ya $1.00, too. So, then I piped up & said OK, I'll give ya $1.00 also. This is all before the tooth fairy even comes. She has racked up $3.00. I totally got gypped with my teeth. I told my mom that $3 bucks was probabley total for what I got for my whole mouth, and that "The Tooth Fairy" owes me some bucks, so get payin' up. Of course she just laughed at me.
So, when we got home, Tess sat on MeMa's (Grandma's) lap, & Em wiggled the tooth just a little bit & she pushed it back & then forward & the tooth came right out. TAH DAH! No crying, no real DRAMA, because there wasn't time for it! YEAH! First Tooth gone! She is such a big girl & is so excited! And so am I, excited for her!
MeMa holding Tees
2 comments:
What a great story! Every once and a while, the tooth fairy forgot to put money under Taylor's pillow so the distraction to slip the money behind the bed (where it fell) has been hysterical. Way to go, Tess!
Watch out, now her teeth will all start to fall out. Natalya has lost 6 teeth in the last 4 months! (and has one more that is loose)
Congratulations Tess!
Post a Comment