Friday, December 26, 2008

Lambert's Christmas 2008

Our Family going to church the Sunday before Christmas!




My Mom buys all the grand kids, their Christmas church clothes. She loves it!
Every year, I think the dresses get cuter & each year, I think, that they really can't get any cuter, but yet, she manages to find something even cuter! I love these ones, they had a ton of brown & pink netting underneath, so fun!

This is my new skirt & blouse. The minute I found the skirt, the last one in my size, I knew it was fate & the best part of all the whole outfit, cost me $33.00. I know, I know, I know! But,
JC Penney is always having the "Biggest Sale of the Year!" Especially the Saturday before Christmas! Yeah & I got to benefit from it! The skirt is even cuter in real person, I love it!

1 comments:

Marilee said...

Darling pictures and such cute clothes that your kids have on. Someone has good taste.