Friday, December 26, 2008

Let it Snow & Snow & Snow!

We have had a fun week before Christmas, with Clayn being done with school, & being able to play! On Monday, I was in the kitchen baking all morning & when Clayn came home, he wanted to go out & play. So, we took a break & went to play in the freezing cold. I would really prefer to just enjoy the snow from the warm house, sipping hot cocoa. But I did get out there in the snow, for a little while. The kids had a great time.


I love this picture of Park, so cute!



Tess just taking a bit of a rest in the snow, WHAT!?!
CRAZY! Is she really mine?

Clayn had started making a snow man, but it wasn't packing very well, so then he thought that he would make a snow fort & then, you guessed it, Parker ran & knocked it over! I tell you he is ALL BOY!


Don't let the Sweet face, fool ya!!!



Tess making her snow angel.

Drinking some Mega Marshmallow Cocoa, the end of the perfect (?) day outside.
(Maybe for them, but not for me!)



Here's some of the treats that we took around to some home teaching families & a few others. We got stuck like 3 or 4 different times in the snow, that night. Pocatello, does not do a good job with clearing the roads. It's really a joke, but that could be a whole post in & of it's own!


Merry Christmas, with a plate of Chocolate!

1 comments:

Mothership said...

Thank you for the treats! We loved them and I know how much work you put into them.

You are wonderful!