Last Saturday was my Grandma's Christmas Party
We always have a fun time & always over eat, but isn't that what Family Parties are all about. . .
The Food! Well, at least that's what it's about for us. We had a great day. Tess was supposed to have her dance recital that day, but we really felt like she needed to miss it, so we could be there to spend it with my Grandparents. My Grandpa Jones is not good!! He has had a lot of health problems, so we really felt like this is where we needed to be & I'm so thankful that Tess was understanding, & she was excited, once we got there. Bless her heart! She had been practicing all fall for this & then she had to miss it. I think that it was worth it for her. Here's a few pictures. . . It's all about the memories!
We always have a fun time & always over eat, but isn't that what Family Parties are all about. . .
The Food! Well, at least that's what it's about for us. We had a great day. Tess was supposed to have her dance recital that day, but we really felt like she needed to miss it, so we could be there to spend it with my Grandparents. My Grandpa Jones is not good!! He has had a lot of health problems, so we really felt like this is where we needed to be & I'm so thankful that Tess was understanding, & she was excited, once we got there. Bless her heart! She had been practicing all fall for this & then she had to miss it. I think that it was worth it for her. Here's a few pictures. . . It's all about the memories!
I love this picture, I got little McKell with her little mouth just stuffed full of food. I seriously think that she was the only kid who ate. She's a doll!
1 comments:
Get rid of the picture of me and dad. It's terrible. The rest are cute, especially that handsome uncle Richard.
Post a Comment