Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

On Friday morning as Clayn was leaving for work, he called for me to come out side & this is what I saw. An Absolutely beautiful sunrise. What a wonderful way to start out my day!




I have loved this tree out front so much, it's so pretty! And very messy, I must add.


Parker wanted to be Iron Man. I think he look Awesome in this costume! He got to wear it to Preschool and go Trick or Treating at the College. SO, he thought he was pretty cool! He goes to Preschool at ISU. It's Great! Anyways, when he & Clayn came home from school, yesterday afternoon, Parker took 2 steps in the sun room & threw up everywhere. I felt so bad for him! So, he didn't get to go last night to the Trunk or Treat. He was sick. He seems, to be doing a little better today, thank goodness. But, if any of you know how to get that throw up smell out of the sun room, please let me know. I vacuumed it up & then I scrubbed it with dawn dish soap & then with resolve carpet cleaner & the I have used about a whole bottle of Fa Breeze, & nothing, it still stinks! HELP!


My Little Toughie!


Tess, my little "Southern Belle," what a DOLL!


I went as a nurse, very original, I know, but easy, YES!




Tess & I went with Libby, so Clayn & Park could stay home. Here's Tess with Gracie & Gavin, dressed as 2 of the cutest little penguins, I've ever seen!


Libby went as Maleficent & it was Amazing, so fun! We went trunk or treating, then they had chili & games in the church. Tess had a great time & got lots of candy. I would say another pretty successful Halloween done. Now, let's roll into Thanksgiving, YEAH!

0 comments: