Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Big 35!



My birthday ended up being an awesome day! Libby took me to lunch at The Grecian Key. Oh, so yummy! I LOVED IT! I would say that I really do like most Greek food. Oh, the yummy spinach & cheese thing (?) I'm not sure what it's called & then the cream cheese with the phillo dough. Oh, my goodness, so not good on my thighs, but oh, so yummy! Then she gave me this cutest card & bought me this cake, it's like 6 layers of absolute Goodness! Amazing! She is such a good friend and we had a great afternoon, playing with the sweet babies! That night, Clayn took me to dinner at The Texas Road House, which was very good. IT was so nice & quiet to be there without the kids. Clayn had gotten a babysitter ahead of time. To sum it all up it was a Great day, & I'm looking forward to a Great Year!

0 comments: