As, I have said before, fall on through the New Year, is my favorite time of the year. So much to do, so many fun parties & family get togethers. Truly a time to appreciate all we have been blessed with, to really show your gratitude, to our Lord, and to our loved ones here. I have been thinking & I'm going to take a little time each day & write one thing that I am thankful for, through out the month of November. I know that if I will have an "Attitude of Gratitude," then I will be more likely to focus on all the good that I have been blessed with & not so much of the negative day to day things that happen in life. Here goes :
#1. I am Thankful for my children. I read a blog the other day, where, this lady was talking about her kids, & what a blessing it is to be able to truly know her children as children. I know that may sound funny. But, she said that once they hit their adult years, that's who, we'll know them as on through eternity. That these few Precious, years of childhood are so few & they are so sweet & pure & innocent. How blessed I am to have been blessed with the children that I have. I know that they are merely on loan for me from my Father in Heaven & that we have quite a task a head of us. To teach them the ways of life, to teach them of the love that their Heavenly Father has for them & the love that we have for them. To teach them that they truly are children of God & that he is there to hear & answer their prayers. I have been thinking about this so much this week. I have had the words to one of the Primary songs in my head, A Child's Prayer, when the children in primary sing this, it truly makes me cry, they are so sweet!
"Heavenly Father are you really there & do you hear & answer every child's prayer? Some say that Heaven is far away, but I feel it close around me as I pray. Heavenly Father I remember know something that Jesus told the disciples long ago, "Suffer the children to come unto me." Father in prayer I'm coming now to thee.
Pray, he is there. Speak he is listening, you are his child, his love now surrounds you. He hears your prayers, he loves the children. OF such is the kingdom the kingdom of heaven."
I truly am grateful for these sweet children sent to us from Heaven!
#1. I am Thankful for my children. I read a blog the other day, where, this lady was talking about her kids, & what a blessing it is to be able to truly know her children as children. I know that may sound funny. But, she said that once they hit their adult years, that's who, we'll know them as on through eternity. That these few Precious, years of childhood are so few & they are so sweet & pure & innocent. How blessed I am to have been blessed with the children that I have. I know that they are merely on loan for me from my Father in Heaven & that we have quite a task a head of us. To teach them the ways of life, to teach them of the love that their Heavenly Father has for them & the love that we have for them. To teach them that they truly are children of God & that he is there to hear & answer their prayers. I have been thinking about this so much this week. I have had the words to one of the Primary songs in my head, A Child's Prayer, when the children in primary sing this, it truly makes me cry, they are so sweet!
"Heavenly Father are you really there & do you hear & answer every child's prayer? Some say that Heaven is far away, but I feel it close around me as I pray. Heavenly Father I remember know something that Jesus told the disciples long ago, "Suffer the children to come unto me." Father in prayer I'm coming now to thee.
Pray, he is there. Speak he is listening, you are his child, his love now surrounds you. He hears your prayers, he loves the children. OF such is the kingdom the kingdom of heaven."
I truly am grateful for these sweet children sent to us from Heaven!
0 comments:
Post a Comment