Monday, October 6, 2008

These are a few of My Favorite Things . . . .


AHHH, a hot wonderful bath! OK, so what, if this is the one in the Cinderella Castle at Disney Land. A girl can dream, right?


My new Fav from Bath & Body, it's called Black Amethyst, if you haven't tried it, do, you'll fall in love with it! I did!


A good 'ol glass of hot chocolate

Edward. (What more needs to be said. . . .)


Knock me out for the night!

These are just of a few of my SIMPLE pleasures . . . .
Good Night~

1 comments:

Rulon and Nicole said...

Okay, I agree with absolutely every favorite thing. I also wanted to add a plate of homemade cookies or bread. Could you do that for me? I'll try to come by tonight to pick up the PC stuff. Konnor has a FB game at 5:40 PM at Hawthorne. You should come if you don't have anything better to do. Nat might come too. Thanks Meliss. Oh, my pans came today. I'm soooooo excited. I've made a deal with myself. I can't open them until my kitchen is cleaned. I'll let you know what I think when I open them next week. Ha ha!