UGH!!! I am SICK! I AM NOT HAPPY! I have got a Bad COLD! Clayn was sick all last week; he went to the Dr. & he has walking pneumonia. YIKES! I hope that I don't get that! But, I'm still NOT happy with all of this congestion in my head. Remember in You've Got Mail towards the end & she is sick, her head is all stuffed up and she goes to the door in her trench coat? Well, I'm not in my coat, but I am in a pair of sweats, an ATK Thiokol T-shirt, and my tan cardigan. My hair is a mess & my nose is all red & hurts; I feel like my sinuses are going to pop or at least I'm hoping that they would to relieve all the pressure around my eyes. Have I painted a good enough picture for you?I had wanted to post some pictures of the Apple Pie that I made yesterday & my new favorite kitchen tool, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Cutter. But, for some reason, all I want to do is take a hot bath, drink my coke & continue reading Twilight over again. (I'm preping for my Twilight Movie Party, which is going to be amazing & all of you who aren't going are going to be so jealous, I'd better stop, I'll be nice) MAYBE . . . .
I'm off to the tub.
0 comments:
Post a Comment