Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Coats

We went yesterday & got new coats for Clayn & the kids. Clayn got him this black leather one & he thinks, he's really a STUD in it! He does look HOT, if you ask me! He called me, from work today & told me that one of his students told him that this is the first time that he has really looked like a Professor. I guess it's the Glasses!


We let the kids pick out which coat they wanted. This is the one that Tess loved, she had 6 different one's to choose from. So cute, my little Poser!


This is the one that Parker wanted. When I took this picture he wanted to show Mema (my mom) his new coat, so he was saying "Hi, Mema!"


One last one, Clayn with his Obama paraphernalia, I made him take it to work. He thinks he's so cool, my handsome husband!

0 comments: