Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Crazy Morning!

Obviously last night, I was a little bored, because I took 3 different quizzes. Oh, well they were fun, do I necessarily agree with them, No! But that's OK.
This morning Clayn got up & made us some hot cereal with apples, cinnamon & brown sugar, while me & the kids were all still asleep. We have been letting the kids stay up until around 9 at night & i think I like it, because, then they aren't up so early & we all end up sleeping until after 8, which I could get very used to. So, after Clayn made breakfast, he got ready & started to leave for work. I say started, because he didn't get very far. He was back in the house less than 30 seconds later, ready to kill Parker. Park has this fascination with cars & he will go & get in the mini-van (I know not very cool, but we do love it!), & he turns everything on; hazard lights, blinkers, yes, even the lights. I'm sure you can see where this one is going, he was in the car last night & I went & got him out & I didn't check to see if he had turned the lights on & sure enough he did, & we had a dead battery this morning. Clayn was NOT happy!!!
So, we called our handy neighbor, Kevin & he came over & jumped it for us. We have decided that Park cannot see Speed Racer. That would be bad! So, we've already had a eventful morning already! Usually, with Parker every day is like this. When my mom kept them last week for us, after ward when we got back, we got talking about the show on TLC John & Kate + 8, & my mom was saying that she thinks that her 8 don't equal Parker. There are days , that I totally agree with her. He definitely keeps us going! What a Kid!
On a totally unrelated subject, What in the world is going on with this crazy weather? Seriously!!! This is so crazy! My kids want to go out & play & it's cold & rainy. This is not June weather. Tess keeps on asking when it's going to be summer, and I tell her that it's now or at least supposed to be & she is never satisfied with that answer.Usually, by now, we've been swimming at least once, but not yet this year. Hopefully, we will though. Knowing our luck though, we will go from this cold, to over 100 in a week, then she'll think where is summer! We'll be living at the swimming pool!

1 comments:

Valerie Housley said...

Can I tell you just how excited I was to find your blog from Michelle Burns blog?! Very. :-) Your family is just so darn cute and I just love and adore you! Here's the link to our blog, because I don't know if it shows: http://www.thehousleyfamily.blogspot.com