I made this for dinner tonight & it was super Yummy! A lady in my mom's ward gave it to her & then she gave it to me. I have made a few adjustments, that I really like to add.
- Cook Chicken Breast (I did either 4 or 5, I don't remember) shred & set aside
- Mix 2 to 3 cans of Chicken Broth (depending on if you want it thicker or not) & 3 cans Cream of Chicken Soup. Put in crock pot.
- Add 1 small can diced green chili's, 1 can diced tomatoes, & 1 pint of salsa to crock pot.
- Then add as much or as little as you like of chili powder, cumin (I add a lot, because I love the smoky flavor), cilantro (I also add a lot of this, about 1/2 a bunch, I put it in my food processor) and garlic powder.
- Then add your chicken & Cook for about 3 - 4 hours in the crock pot.
- Serve with cheese, tortilla chips & sour cream.
0 comments:
Post a Comment