I was going to post this yesterday & I didn't get a chance to, I need to take a minute & Thank a few special men in my life & let them know how much I truly do love them.

First off, I need to wish my Dad a Happy Father's Day! I have been so very blessed in life to have an amazing man as my Dad! Dad, you have taught me so very much though out my life. You have showed me unconditional love, in every single stage of my life. Even when I was "The Smartest Teenager Ever To Have Been Born!" (Yeah, right!!) Thank you for teaching & guiding me & setting the example for how I should live. Thank you for teaching me the value of hard work. As a parent, now I truly understand how important & how hard that is to do. Thank you for always showing me how to be humble & thankful for what we have. Thank you for all of our dates, when we would go shopping for mom & I would come out of The Gap with a new outfit for myself, & you telling me, "Now don't tell Mom," Yeah, like she wasn't going to notice. I have some very fond memories of these times that we shared together. Thank you for sharing your love for Disneyland with me & for taking me there, & showing me that we can have fun & be a kid at any age when your in the land of adventure! Thank you for helping me get through the hard times with my eyes, and for being that arm to lean on with I didn't have the strength or faith to go on! You will never know how much I'm truly thankful to you for that! You are the Best Dad that any girl could ask for & I love you very much!
Clayn, I would like to wish you a Happy Father's Day! I hope that you know & realize how much I look to you for love & support & you are always there. Thank you for being the kind of man that I was looking for & for honoring your priesthood, and for being worthy to take me to the temple. Thank you for working so hard for our family. Thank you for being a good Dad to Tess & Parker. Thank you for sharing you life with me. Thank you for being my "Taxi Driver" at times when you would much rather be doing other things! Thank you for being you! Thank you for being the man that I love! You are the best!
Lastly, I need to Thank my Father in Heaven, who has blessed me with absolutely everything! Thank you for my life! Thank you for my family, parents, brothers, sister, husband, children, extended family & my dear friends! Thank you for blessing me with this church that I belong to. Thank you for allowing me to come here to learn in faith & grow in humility. I would have nothing if I didn't have you in my life! I love you & thy son so very much, words cannot express how I feel.
0 comments:
Post a Comment