Tess had dance pictures on Tuesday. She takes tap & ballet. This is her 2nd year & she absolutely loves it. They are doing a ballet dance to "Catch a Falling Star and Put in Your Pocket," & then they are doing they're tap to a 3 little bears song that I've never heard before & they are being little red riding hood, & they have these red capes. So Cute! So, they wanted their hair down & curled so they look like the part. They also, get to wear make up & she thought she was so cool! Here are a few pictures before we left & then I will post her actual pictures in their costumes when I get them. She looked like a doll!!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Tess and her Dance Pictures
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment