One of my very favorite times of the day is bed time, because then I can sit & watch my few shows in peace & quiet. I love to tuck my kids in bed. Saying our prayers, a bed time story, maybe even a few songs, & then our typical "Don't let the bed bugs bite...." this is a game that Tess & I play & we always say different body parts. She always thinks its so funny, because I always say her bum & if I don't then she'll say "Mom, you always say bum, did you forget." So Cute!
Then, after I watch my few shows I always go & check on them to make sure they are covered up & OK. I would have to say this is one of my favorite "mommy moments." Because there is nothing more sweet, precious & peaceful than my beautiful sleeping kids. So endearing! Especially after the day that we've had, it's so good to see them so sweet! I truly do love being their Mom! What a Blessing they are in my life!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
My Sleeping Kids
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment