Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tess's Dreams for the Future . . .


Tess told me the other day that she love's fashion! And when she grows up she wants to be a fashion star! Then, she told me that she would also like to be a servant. I thought "Whoa, that's quite a combo, I'm not sure how that's going to work out, but, hey more power to you sister!" I was talking to Clayn & told him what she said & he told me that the night before, he had asked Tess to pick up a few things & she told him that she was not his servant. I had no idea that she even knew what a servant was. For some reason she thinks that it would be cool though to wait on people, while being a fashion star! That's great! Here's a few pictures of her fashion outfit, don't you love how great they match! HOT!!!

0 comments: