Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fools Day, & Oh Yeah Birthday, too Clayn!



April 1st is really Clayn's birthday!!! Clayn says that this is how he knows that God has a sense of humor, and I would have to agree. I just wanted to pay a little tribute to Clayn & let everyone know that it's his special day!!! You are truly my best friend, babe, & I love you!

On a much lighter note, We had sour cream blueberry pancakes this morning & I put only 5 candles in it, because I obviously didn't have as many as I needed & there really was not room for 33 candles in the cake. Oh, did I really just say 33, oh yes that's how old Clayn is today. 33 BIG ONES!!! Should we see how many times I can put 33 in this posting. The only reason why I can do this & not feel too guilty is because, I'm older than he is by 1 1/2 years. Yes, I will be 35 in October. And I will let you know that wisdom does come with age, oh yeah, just ask me & I'll tell ya! (HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!) Last night Clayn informed me that I will be half of 70. So, let's just say that I"m not feeling very bad right now, especially, with all of this, that he's pulling on me. Anyway, so we had pancakes this morning, & after I lit the candles, Tess & I were singing Happy Birthday, with 33 Happies in it, (we were a bit out of breathe), Parker got bored & just blew out the candles. SO FUNNY!!! It really made us laugh! So me & the kids will be making daddy's favorite red velvet cake for him this after noon! Yeah, I really do love birthdays, because it just gives me another chance to have a party!!!

Happy Birthday, Babe!!! Love Ya!

1 comments:

Paul and Natalie McB said...

Happy Birthday Clayn! I didn't realize our B-days were so close together! We should have had a party! Of coarse, I am a whole lot younger than you, so you wouldn't be able to stay out as late. I guess we could plan an early bird special at some restaurant, and maybe even sneak you a senior citizen discount! Just kidding. If it makes you feel any better, Paul is older than you too! Have a Happy B-day!