Here's a few pics from what we did last night for Clayn's b-day. I made dinner, he wanted some carne asada tacos, so I made some, which by the way were pretty dang good, if I can say so myself. Then we took the kids & went up to ISU & did a little bowling. The kids had never been before, let's just say with Parker it was an experience , as everything with Parker these days are. Tess loved it & she got a spare & a strike. Now mind you , we had the bumper pads up. But, over all it was fun. Other than at the end Park had a melt down. Whatever!!! Then we came home & had some red velvet cake & ice cream & then we put the kids to bed & watched American Idol. It was a pretty darn good night!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Clayn's Birthday Highlights
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Clayn!
Post a Comment