This is fun!!
A- Attached or Single- Attached, & happy ( Most of the time,that is, Clayn you would agree!!)
B- Best Friend? Clayn, My Mom & Sis Em
C- Cake or Pie?Depends on the day & on the time of day, sometimes cake & sometimes pie. I'd say most likely pie more in the summer though......
D- Day of Choice? There's more than one, really...... They all just blend into one massive day for me.
E- Essential Item? My bed!!!
F- Favorite Color? Green, Green, & Green. Have you seen my bathroom lately, yeah Green!!!
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms, that is Gummy, right??
H- Hometown? Downey, Id for 10 years, then Bear River City, Ut for the rest. I mainly claim Bear River.
F- Favorite Indulgence?A night out with Clayn, dinner & a fun movie. Getting my hair colored & cut. Getting a pedicure, massage, & a facial. Oh, just thinking about it right now, I would like a weekend, where I get it all, YEAH, that would be Awesome!!!
J- January or July? Are you kidding me, July!
K- Kids? Tess 4 1/2, & Parker 2 1/2
L- Life isn't complete without? My family and chocolate!!!
M- Marriage date?July 27, 2002
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers, Tyler, Cortney, Spencer, & 1 Sis, Emilee
O- Oranges or Apples? Apple
P- Political Leanings? Oh, I don't think my head can handle this tonight. Although Clayn is happy to say that he is pulling me over to the dark side of life. Take that for what you may.
R- Reason to smile? Clayn, Tess, Parker, and all the rest of my family, To be long to the only true church there is, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, & to know that there is a plan for me & my family, How Awesome!!!
S- Season of choice? Fall, all the time!!! I live for those few months, they are heavenly!
T- Today's lunch? Enchilada casserole, Spanish rice, refried beans, & juice, YUMMY!!!
U- Unknown fact about me? I don't drive, I'm losing my vision, Yeah it sucks, but I"m used to it by now.
V- Vegetable? A good salad, with romaine lettuce, good tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, & blue cheese dressing with pepper, MMMM My Favorite.
W- Worst Habit? Putting things off
X-ray or Ultrasound?Both, when I broke my toe, sprained my ankle, & when I had both of my kids
Y- Your favorite food? Hmmm, I'm trying to think, because I like a lot of different food. Right now, I would really like some Thai food from Lava, they have this great little hole in the wall Thai place that is great. I always get the same thing, Spring rolls, & the Thai Cashew Nut Chicken, mmmm, it makes me want it even at 11:00 at night.
Z- Zodiac Sign? Scorpio, watch out everything that they say about us intense Scorps is true!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment