I haven't done a fun posting in a while & I thought what the heck! Let's just do it! I haven't posted anything about the Royal Wedding, because it's been everywhere & as much as I tried not to get too involved in it, I couldn't help myself. I really like them. I think that Kate is GORGEOUS! I thought her dress was so classy and beautiful. But, I must say that what, I really want to say is that I love all of the British Hats!!! I have never been a big hat person, however, if I got to wear cool hats like they do in the country of my ancestors. Then I would be all over it. So, I just wanted to post a few of pictures that I have found to show all of you some of my favs!!!
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
For the love of HATS!
Let's begin with The Queen. Very cute hat, not necessarily one that I would choose, but for a woman her age very CLASSY!
Next, we have one that Princess Kate wore (obviously not for the wedding), OK, I don't really see me wearing this one. But, it's not the worst!
I'm not sure who this little Chiquita is, but kind of a cool hat!
Now, here we come to the ultimate in fashion, Princess Beatrice & Eugenie, take a look at those 2, who wouldn't want such fashion on their heads.
I mean really, who wouldn't want to wear a hood ornament in the front of their head! AWESOME!!!
And, yet another one from Princess Bea herself. Who wouldn't want a swarm of butterflies nesting in their hair? I need to meet her style consultant! She is getting paid good money, I am sure!
Here's one that might be a little more conservative, I actually like this one!
Not so keen on this one!
I love this pictures, look at these little diva's, I figure that they are either Princess Kate's cousins who told her that she didn't stand a chance in hell with "The Prince," and now they are eating their words. Or they are Princess Bea's cousins thinking I told her not to wear that one! Right!?!
So, my final words on the British & their hats are. . . . . . . I am so jealous that I do not get to wear them & at the same time they can keep them. I guess you could say that I have a love/hate relationship with these hats. *Can you have a relationship with a hat? Just askin'!
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
i love hats, but i look stupid in them. you really are into the feather thing aren't you? Ha!
After watching the Royal Wedding, I am ready to bring hats to America. WE CAN DO IT! Great post! I loved it.
Post a Comment